Quiz Number: 1
Quiz Start: February 5, 2013 – 10:00pm ET
Quiz End: February 11, 2013 – 10:00pm ET
Reward: KJV Thompson Chain Reference Study Bible
Number of Questions: 30
Rules: The answers need to be answered exactly as referenced from the scripture. The answers need to be legible and sent in a way I can understand each question was answered. The Questions will be sent out at 10:00pm ET February 4, 2013. To get the questions as soon as they are released, you will need to sign up to receive the newsletter. The first person with all of the correct answers will be chosen as the winner. If no one gets all of the correct answers, then the person with the most correct answers will be chosen. Only one entry per person. There is only one first place prize. I will also post Runner Ups and Honorable Mentions along with the Winner.
Topic: There is no specific topic for this quiz.
Version Used: KJV – Because the questions provided are derived from the KJV, the answers will need to be in the same format. And there is no confusion with what really is the correct answer.
How to answer Questions: Please review this page if you are unsure on how to answer the questions.
Questions on the Quiz:
1. When the wise men followed the star, where did the star lead them and what did they see when they entered in?
2. What was Paulâ€™s craft?
3. Who does the scripture say is the father of Belshazzar?
4. Where is the only scriptural reference which says â€œGod came fromâ€?
5. I form the _____, and create _____: I make _____, and create _____: I the LORD do all these _____.
6. Immediately after the Philistines took Samson, what did they do to him?
7. How was Elijah taken up?
8. What location does the scripture say the people were when the day of pentecost was fully come?
9. Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of _____ and of the _____, he can not enter into the _____.
10. What are the first 4 words of the Bible?
11. When Jesus was crucified, soldiers made how many parts of his garments?
12. What did God say Jonah was swallowed by?
13. How many firebrands did Samson let go into the standing corn of the Philistines?
14. For by _____ are ye saved _____ _____; and that not of _____: it is the gift of God:
15. What is the last word in the Bible?
16. Solomon had a another name given him by the Lord, what was it?
17. Now _____ is the _____ of things hoped for, the _____ of things not seen.
18. Who was named for the reason of the earth being divided?
19. What is the earliest reference of Giants?
20. Who slew two lionlike men?
21. What type of countenance did David have when he was anointed?
22. But thou art holy, O thou that inhabitest the praises of _____.
23. Who was the mother of Ishmael?
24. Which Book and Chapter of the Bible has a list of people commonly labeled as the â€œheroes of faithâ€?
25. Where in the Bible do you read â€œGod helps those who help themselvesâ€?
26. In the _____ was the Word, and the _____ was with God, and the Word was _____.
27. What are the number of times the word â€œtrinityâ€ appears in the Bible?
28. Before the city was named Bethel, what was it named prior?
29. For with _____ lips and another _____ will he speak to his people.
30. Name everyone who was labeled an apostle, in the Bible.